Australian Print Stone Pendant - Western Australia
Australian Print Stone drilled cabochon pendant from Western Australia. Australian Print Stone is found in the Hamersley Ranges in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia. Studies suggest the unusual markings may have Stromatolitic fossil origins or they are Liesegang rings. Where banded patterns are created by precipitation, movement of fluid and crystallization over millions of years. This process produces a wide range of textures and patterns in Australian Print Stone, making each piece one-of-a-kind.
- Stone: Australian Print Stone
- Origin: Western Australia
- Quality: AAA-grade
- Size: 40mm length, 22mm width, 6mm depth
- Weight: 9g
- Natural, free of dyes or enhancements.
- You'll receive the specimen shown in these photos.
*Limited availability, possibility of future restock unknown.