Mundrabilla Meteorite from Nullabor Plain, Western Australia, 16.4g
Mundrabilla Iron Meteorite from the Nullabor Plain, Western Australia.
This Mundrabilla meteorite individual has an interesting sculptural shape. Includes specimen ID card and cotton gift box.
Mundrabilla meteorites have been a favorite of meteorite collectors, valued for their aesthetic sculptural shapes and rich bronze desert patina.
- Specimen Name: Mundrabilla
- Classification: Iron, IAB Ungrouped, Medium Octahedrite
- Place of Fall/Find: Nullabor Plain, Western Australia
- Year Found: 1911
- Weight in Grams: 16.4g
- Size: 32mm x 17mm
- Includes 2x3" Cotton Gift Box and Specimen ID card
- Total Known Weight: 24 tons
- You'll receive the Meteorite specimen shown in the photos.